Professional Lawn Care service
Whether conspicuously at the front of your house or concealed in the backyard, almost every home has a lawn. A beautiful, attractive and well-maintained lawn is the pride of every homeowner. A well-maintained lawn serves to landscape your home and increases its resale value if you decide to sell it. It’s no surprise that many homeowners spend lots of money, time and effort on lawn care. There are those who prefer professional services attend their lawns while others prefer to do it themselves. Garden Line is the best to call whenever you want any work done in your garden or lawn.
Price Includes All Equipment & Tools Needed
7 days a Week Availability, Regardless of the weather
180 litres of Green Garden Waste Disposal for Free
Fully insured & Reliable Expert Gardeners
If you’re a homeowner and would like your lawn done by a professional lawn care service, then Garden Line is there for you. From regular lawn maintenance to landscaping services and quality turfing, these professionals can give you a hand whenever you need it. All you have to do is get in touch with us and let us know what kind of maintenance you want for your lawn. We will pay you a visit soon after your call to assess the magnitude of the job. We also offer professional advice on all aspects of lawn maintenance and landscaping.
Professional Lawn Care Service That Exceeds Expectations
- Lawn Mowing – However simple this task may sound, our experts will perform it with due diligence and expertise.
- Watering – Watering your lawn and the grass is essential in keeping it looking beautiful and healthy all year round.
- Lawn feeding – This is an important maintenance activity that helps keep your lawn flourishing and an envy of your neighbours.
- Aerating – This process involves the injection of oxygen directly into the soil on your landscape. Aerating your lawn helps your grass develop a good root system.
- Scarifying – This is more like exfoliating your yard. This involves removing the dead material from the lawn grass and replace it with new, healthy grass.
- Grub and Pest Control – This involves applying an array of pesticides on your lawn to curb pests.
In addition, you can always count on the expert advice of your gardeners when it comes to decisions regarding the well-being of your garden.